My friend and fellow blogger Kat tagged me with some questions about Fall. Now you all know I love to answer a question. About pretty much anything. So who am I to say no?
1. Do you like Starbucks? And are you a fan of their seasonal coffees?
Yes. I’m not sure what it is about their coffees, but they are better than other coffee. It might be quality. It might be psychological. It might be drugged. Either way, it’s better in my opinion. Also, they have sugar free syrups and stupid Costa doesn’t. STUPID COSTA. I love seasonal coffees, especially the pumpkiny one. Yum.
2. How do you decorate and prepare for Fall?
I used to decorate the house with all sorts of fall stuff. I don’t so much now. Back in the states I loved fall more than anything because it meant that the mean, mean, horrible hot summer was finally going to die for a few weeks. Here in the UK it’s fall everyday! So I don’t need to decorate or celebrate. Plus, people would look at me funny. So I don’t decorate but I do prepare by being really, really excited. On the inside.
3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities?
No, as it’s four thousand miles away. And they don’t have a football team. Although I’d probably be celebrating with my high school if I was there.
4. What is your favorite Fall clothing item or accessory?
Anything warm and fuzzy. I love warm clothing. Again in the states I had only a few weeks to wear sweaters and such. Here, in heaven, I have the whole year.
5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
Definitely the plastic lion mask costume. That was the best costume EVER. (The little one is me.)
6. Do you like Halloween/Horror movies? Do you have a favorite?
Not really, no.
7. What is your favorite Fall activity?
I used to love playing in the leaves as a child. We did hayrides, too, which usually ended with a bonfire and marshmallow roast. I miss that a lot. I also love taking walks in the crisp weather. Fall is the best season EVER.
8. What is your favorite Fall recipe?
Too. Many. Recipes….. I’m doing a tour through pumpkin recipes this year around Thanksgiving and Christmas. If I don’t forget I’ll try to post some of the results. Pumpkin is the best food EVER.
Here are an extra eight quick ones:
1. What movie coming out soon are you looking forward to seeing?
No idea what movies are coming out. I’m in a movie black hole. Any suggestions?
2. What will you miss most about summer?
Normally I’d say nothing but I think I’ll miss the multiple sunny days in a row.
3. When do you start your holiday shopping?
As soon as possible. I try to be done before about the first or second week of December. But I don’t do it all year around like some people do. I can’t focus like that.
4. Favorite exercise/activity?
Running is my favorite exercise – or maybe squash. Favorite activity? There are too many.
5. Best book you've read lately?
I haven’t read anything since the Twilight series and I wouldn’t classify any of those as worthy of this question. No idea what I read before that. My favorite book ever is Moby Dick. I think.
6. Do you make your bed every day?
Yes, as soon as I get up. It’s easy with only a duvet.
7. If you could choose a personal chef over a personal shopper, which would you choose?
8. Which TV show are you most excited for this Fall?
None. Almost never watch tv. Even if I did, we have like six channels. And zero good ones.
Okay, so I’m going to tag some people if they’d like to do it. If not, just totally ignore me like. Also, if anyone else answers them let me know so I can see!
- Mrs. Mayhem